Registration of Political Parties, Social Organizations, Real States and Petition Writers
An application letter subjected to Ministry of Justice:
This application is on behalf of founders or people who were granted the authority by founders, leadership board or Central Council of the party.
Even though the leader of the party signs the application form, it is deemed necessary that recognition of the leader should be confirmed by the highest decision maker of the party or by the founder members through a signed confirmation letter. These signatories including the leader of the party shall be considered as applicants.
- The name of the political party, address of the main office and the contact no. in one page.
- Applicants’ full information (Name, father’s name, grandfather’s name, ID no or (Tazkira), place of issue, permanent address, current address, occupation, party rank, signature, ( )
- Funding sources:
- Symbol, slogan and various other distinguishing documents the identity of the party, symbol description ( )
- Providing registration and party assets documents from Ministry of Finance.
- Filling correctly the political party’s membership application form by the members (at least ten thousand forms)
Note: Below points shall be considered seriously while filling the forms.
- Filling should be in a readable and well organized manner, should be neat and clean and dual pen usage should be avoided.
- If a volunteer earning membership lives in suburbs, the name of the village, district and province should be written in front of the permanent and current addresses. If a volunteer earning membership lives in the city, the name of the residence in the city, police district and province should be written.
- An authorized party’s employee who signs the footer of the form is approved by the party director shall be introduced officially to the department of political parties’ registration with his signature specimen.
- The details of government or nongovernment organization in which the membership applicant is currently occupied should be written.
- The photocopy of the ID card (Tazkira) or voting card must be attached with membership forms.
- Presentation of party’s statute followed by party’s leader signature at the footer.
- Applicants’ biographies along with their signatures and photos.
- Written commitment from relevant party regarding to military people, prosecutors, judges, Police and security officers, independent commission oversighting the implementation of constitution, human rights, independent elections commission and administrative reform commission of not having membership of the party.
- Written commitment from party leader describing that he does not have any military force and will not have in the future as well.
- Disarmament Demobilization Reintegration (DDR) Agreement.
- In case if the party has a flag, it should be described.
Full Identification Form of Applicants
Application Form for Political Party Membership
For more information feel free to contact in these addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedures for obtaining new Real Estate Agency License
First of all, the applicant should submit a printed application to Department of Registration of Political Parties and Social Unions. After ratification of the application by this department, the applicant should fill out the information form by the given period of time. After completion of the form, he/she should return it to the Department of Registration of Political Parties and Social Unions. The applicant should provide his/her private intangible property as a collateral for the purpose of compensating potential loss caused by violations or not fulfilling commitments. People with legal capacity can provide their private intangible properly as a guarantee to the mentioned department. The ownership of intangible/immovable property under guarantee are not transferable to other persons through value added sale or absolute sale and, on the other hand, it cannot be used as a collateral for other purposes. The money under guarantee are not transferable to other persons and on the other hand, it cannot come under guarantee for other purposes. After confirming the applicant’s details, the Department of Registration of Political Parties and Social Unions issues license to the applicant within 10 days. In case the application for license is rejected by this department, the applicant can submit/send an appeal petition mentioning all the reasons in written directly to the Ministry of Justice. The License fee is 15,000 AFN which is paid for the period of (3) years. In the capital, the License is issued under the signature of this department’s director, where in provinces the Director of Justice will be signing it. The license is not transferrable to other persons.
Individuals meeting the following requirements are able to obtain license for opening/running Real Estate Agencies (Property Dealers)
- Nationality of Afghanistan
- Legal Capacity
- At least holding baccalaureate
- Not convicted of crimes, administrative corruption, or crimes related to property dealing or deprived of civil rights by an authorized court
- Presenting intangible property or presenting bank statement of cash as collateral as clearly mentioned in attachment number (1) of Real Estate (Property Dealing) Law.
Following individuals cannot run Real Estate Agencies while employed:
- Judges, prosecutors, MoD and MoI staffs, National Security staffs, military staffs of ministries and agencies having military structure, members of national council and provincial/village/districts councils, members of independent commissions and municipality staffs, governmental enterprises or joint ventures, as well as other civil servants.
- Defense lawyers
- A person who is banned from performing/working as a defense lawyer by the law
- Individuals mentioned in sections (1 and 2) of clause (1) of Real Estate Law can obtain license after retiring from or leaving the job in case they are eligible according to this law.