The order of the Amir al-Muminin (may Allah protect him), regarding how to pass the stages of principle (legislative) documents
(1)The initial draft of the principle document should be drafted by the relevant administration.
(2) The administration is obliged to establish and appoint a commission of scholars, specialists and experienced professional staff in this field to draft the initial draft of the relevant principle document.
(3) If the enforcement of the principle document is related to several administrations, a commission, including of scholars, experienced professional staff and specialists of each relevant administrations shall be established and appointed.
(4), the listed commission, in paragraph (3) of this article, shall organize leadership and activity of the administration that has considerable obligations in the enforcement of the principle document.
(5) The appointed commission in clauses (2) and (3) of this article is obliged to find jurisprudential sources from the books of Hanafi jurisprudence for those articles that have a sharia aspect.
(1) Ministries and Emirate administrations are obliged to send the initial drafts of the relevant principle documents to the Ministry of Justice for sharia research, scrutinize and detailed review.
(2) The Ministry of Justice has the obligation to scrutinize and finalize the initial drafts of the principle documents listed in clause (1) of this article by scholars and professional members of principle formation and scientific-legal research.
(3) The scholars of the Ministry of Justice related to the formation of principles and scientific-legal research are obliged to research and scrutinize the articles that have a sharia aspect and have been extracted from the books of Hanafi jurisprudence by the relevant administration.
(4) The Ministry of Justice has the obligation to prevent conflict between the principle documents.
(1) An independent commission will be created for the final review of the principle documents.
(2) The Ministry of Justice has the obligation to send the final draft of the principle documents to the listed commission in paragraph (1) of this article for purpose of reviewing and passing other stages.
(3) The listed commission in paragraph (1) of this article has obligation to carefully examine the final drafts of the principle documents from the Ministry of Justice and make all the necessary corrections and present them to the high leadership authority.
(4) The final review commission of principle documents is the final authority for the review and correction of principle documents. After this, the draft is considered ready for endorsement.
(5) A special secretariat and administrative organizational structure should be established for the final review commission of principle documents.
The principle documents should be sent to the Ministry of Justice for publication in the official gazette after endorsement.
This decree shall come into force from the date of its endorsement and shall be promulgated in the official gazette.
Amir al-Muminin Sheikh Al-Quran and Hadith
Maulawi Hibatullah Akhundzada